Saturday, September 25, 2021

"The Bad Puerto Rican Cat" and "Other Resources I've Found" by Mathew Crawford

 Another great recommendation from sabelmouse! This is actually a two-fer from the source after the introduction, the first a very amusing and canny tale of talking to a feline in Old San Juan, and the second offering some rare information on how to reduce damage from the jab.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


 Old San Juan's Feline Charm

While walking around Old San Juan earlier this month, I gradually noticed the cats. The cats are everywhere.

While walking on a side street by the Catedral de San Juan Bautista (the Western hemisphere's second oldest church), I spotted six cats at once. That's when I started to wonder about their story. I talked with the server at a restaurant I visited about the cats and she said that many like her pick out a cat to feed and get to know. The cats have long been in San Juan since being introduced for pest control. The cats are loved and a part of the community's character. Many have clipped ears, so you know the rescuers are working on population control.


The Bad Puerto Rican Cat

The evening before I left Puerto Rico, I was walking back to the beautiful Hotel El Convento when I heard a voice.

"Hey, stats guy."

I looked around and saw nobody, so I continued along the sidewalk.

"Hey, amigo, I'm trying to say something. I need you to act like you're interested."

This time, the voice came from just below me. It was a cat. More to the point, a cat sat about two feet from me, and was speaking. Mostly in English. I had one drink with dinner, but began to wonder if my drink could have been spiked.

"Nobody spiked your drink, amigo. Look, sit down, we should talk."

Why not? How often do I get to talk with a cat?

Over the next few hours, Boriqua Gato and I discussed a wide range of topics from health security theater to booster shots to leaky vaccines and variant roulette. Boriqua Gato also told me about how he grew up on the streets of Puerto Rico, stealing food from American tourists who watch Oprah, in order to feed his brothers and sisters. We cried together. We also laughed. It was a rare evening.

"Amigo, I'm hungry. I don't mean to be rude, but you should leave now. This can get ugly."

So, I got up and finished walking to my hotel and went to bed. As I fell asleep, I wondered to myself whether anyone would believe me.


Other Resources I've Found

Given that Bit Tech seems intent on censoring well-broadcasted information that bucks the larger narrative, Steve Kirsch has established this channel on Rumble. Steve spends virtually all of his productive time studying COVID-19 treatments, including funding some clinical trials. Steve is a high energy individual---certainly part of what made him a successful CEO---and has learned to harness calm since his first interview along with Dr. Robert Malone on the Darkhorse Podcast after deciding that COVID-19 vaccine safety wasn't what it was purported to be.

I recommend this post on "How to Reduce Jab Injury Risk". This is an under-discussed topic given the number of people I know who did not want to get vaccinated, but got one or two doses. I cannot say how safe or effective these prophylactic measures might be, but given that some of them overlap with measures used by Dr. Bruce Patterson/COVID Long Haulers for COVID-19 or vaccine-injured long haulers (so far as I understand from discussions), I would rather be with them than to be without them.

My friend Joomi Kim laid out an excellent summary of research and discussion over the spike protein present in both COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccines, or gene therapy inoculation treatments, or however they might best be defined.

Source: Rounding the Earth Newsletter

No comments:

Post a Comment