Wednesday, June 8, 2022

"A Massive Spike in Disability is Most Likely Due to a Wave of Vaccine Injuries" by A Midwestern Doctor

 Thanks to manfred127 for bringing this article to our attention.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A Massive Spike in Disability is Most Likely Due to a Wave of Vaccine Injuries

Note: When this article was originally written, I thought the dataset was referring to individuals on SSI disability, not individuals who met a different criteria of being disabled. The central point still holds true (this data set more directly shows the correlation to vaccine injury, but less clearly shows the economic impacts of that injury), but the information in this article has been heavily revised and I apologize for the initial error. I think the experience vaccine injured have with the disability process is important so I am keeping that within the article even though it is no longer directly relevant to this data.

Early in my medical practice, I elected to work with individuals seeking disability because there was a shortage of doctors in my area willing to do these exams (they do not pay well and we had a physician shortage to begin with). My personal reason for involvement was that due to this shortage, many individuals who desperately needed disability were facing significant delays moving through the process, which often rippled out into causing significant problems in their lives and those around them.

While a few people I saw were suffering from self-created problems and some were either faking their condition or exaggerating their disability for money (which is the typical lens disability claimants are seen through), I found the majority had been through significant hardship that resulted in a life impairing disability (some of their experiences were pretty horrific). I took this as a sign a lot of vetting was done by the state before they were sent to me.

In many of these cases, I felt if the individual had been my patient, they would not have arrived at the place they needed to seek disability. Many of them either had iatrogenic complications from the poorer quality of medical care that individuals in state insurance programs like Medicaid have access to, and had problems that would relatively fixable within a more integrative model of medical care if they had had access to one.

A frequent topic of discussion with my colleagues was whether granting someone disability was ultimately a harmful thing to do since it removes their motivation to address their illness. This is important because in almost all cases, being disabled and receiving disability is a far worse life than not being disabled and having employment. I always kept this in mind when I evaluated these claimants, and ultimately recommended disability for many of them.

I found the majority of claimants I saw did not want to be disabled, had tried over and over to get better, hated going through the process and were only doing this because they had no other choice left. It also made me particularly sad that many of them said I was one of the first doctors they met who treated them as a human being, something I once again view as a consequence of my working in a socioeconomically impoverished rural area where these patients only had access to the inferior quality of medical care afforded by state medical insurance.

From this job, I came to view the disability process as the last stop on the train for individuals who had been failed by the system. Due to the legal requirements of providing an impartial medical evaluation, I was not allowed to provide any type of medical advice to these individuals and I eventually quit the job because it just made me depressed and there was nothing I could do to help the people I saw.

Today I learned Ed Dowd (the Blackrock executive who broke the story of the spike in life insurance claims following the vaccine rollout) discovered something very, very concerning (which can be verified here):

Let’s quickly annotate that to put it into context:

When I initially looked at this data I thought it referred to individuals on SSI disability, and I could only see a few possible explanations for it besides Vaccine Injuries (such as a temporary pause in disability examinations being done at the start of the lockdowns because they were "non-essential"medical services). Since this does not refer to the SSI disability, problems, I do not believe any of those alternative explanations could apply here and have removed them from the article. Based on this data it is abundantly clear the vaccines must be viewed as the primary cause of this spike in disability until another cause can be proven.

For reference, the BLS defines disability as follows:

How are people with disabilities identified in the CPS?

The CPS uses a set of six questions to identify persons with disabilities. A response of “yes” to any one of the questions indicates that the person in question has a disability. The disability questions appear in the CPS in the following format:

This month we want to learn about people who have physical, mental, or emotional conditions that cause serious difficulty with their daily activities. Please answer for household members who are 15 years old or over.

•Is anyone deaf or does anyone have serious difficulty hearing?

•Is anyone blind or does anyone have serious difficulty seeing even when wearing glasses?

Because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition, does anyone have serious difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions?

Does anyone have serious difficulty walking or climbing stairs?

Does anyone have difficulty dressing or bathing?

Because of a physical, mental, or emotional condition, does anyone have difficulty doing errands alone such as visiting a doctor’s office or shopping?

Labor force measures from the CPS are tabulated for persons age 16 and older.

A more precise breakdown of this data can be viewed here (thank you to the reader who sent me this), and I would strongly encourage a data-minded individual on this platform to do a more detailed analysis of it. This graph for example is illustrative of many of the trends that were shown:

•A significant portion of the workforce has gone from being classified as “employed and without a disability” to classified as “employed and with a disability.”
•These same trends are also being observed in individuals over the age of 65 (past retirement ages).
•There are some sex differences in the magnitude of this effect. More commonly, the magnitude of effect in women is greater than men. Additionally, there tends to be a relatively equal absolute increase in the numbers of disability for those within the workforce, but a different percent increase (as there are different labor force participation rates between men and women).
Based on the previous points and observing the trends themselves, this effect appears to independent of people becoming unemployed from the lockdowns. This strengthens the argument this dataset is showing vaccine related disability occurring on a societal level, and that many people with vaccine injuries are nonetheless struggling to maintain employment (which matches anecdotal reports I have heard).

Previously on here I published a log (which I periodically update) of the horrific number of people I knew who had most likely been severely injured or killed by the vaccines. Many of these individuals developed conditions that would result in disability. Two of these individuals were well below the retirement age (putting them in the demographic that can receive disability), were friends of mine, and developed a permanently disabling condition that despite their best efforts they were unable to address, which resulted in them being unable to work for over a year. I also had two acquaintances with a similar experience, one of whom was able to eventually mitigate her disability with a lot of integrative therapies and the other who was not. Lastly, I had a few close friends who developed reactions that could have been permanently disabling but that they ultimately recovered from.

I spent the day going over it, and I believe I have approximately 200 friends I am close to and periodically correspond with. I am unsure what percentage of those in my circle were vaccinated because my personal friends tend to belong to the demographic that tended to oppose the pandemic agenda, but many of my friends are also in healthcare (which has a higher vaccination uptake rate), so my guess is between 50-75% are vaccinated.

In short, using that sample size and dismissing the possibility a permanently disabling reaction occurred I was unaware of (which would inflate the figure), this means 1-2% of those vaccinated develop permanent disability.

In comparison, in 2017, there were 204,572,397 adults in the United States between the ages of 18-64 (I could not find this statistic for 2022, but there has been 2.2% population growth between 2017-2022, so the figure is essentially the same). There are also 54.1 million adults over 65, but many of them live in elderly care homes, and a small number between the ages of 16-17.

Assuming you take the number of people with disability in the USA at the time the lockdowns started (before the dip) and compare it to April 2022, there have been 2,800,000 additional individuals who became “disabled”, or 1.37% of the eligible population, and 1.76% of the U.S. population who had received at least one vaccination as of April 1, 2022 (note: the vaccination rate would likely be different for those aged 18-64 but I could not get that figure and these %s are between 5-20% too high since adults over 65 are not being included), but nonetheless all of this is within the 1-2% range of my sample.

As I thought it over while initially writing this article, I realized a sizable portion of the disability claimants I saw had conditions that had a significant overlap with the common permanent complications of COVID-19 vaccinations such as crippling autoimmune conditions, severe neurological disorders and heart failure, making them unable to perform basic tasks that would be required at a labor site. Most concerning, this increase has not yet leveled off, which is somewhat congruent with chronic COVID vaccine injuries worsening over time and often following successive booster shots.

I have read through reports in a variety of support groups for individuals with permanent injuries from the COVID vaccines and I believe many of them would qualify for disability if they were to pursue the case. Their conditions resemble a subset of the disability claimants I worked with, although in general their conditions are much more severe.

My general impression from working with a large number of patients with chronic illnesses (particularly iatrogenic illnesses) is that they typically file for disability at a much lower rate than individuals with other equally disabling conditions. These patients do not want disability and if they file for it, they only file for it as a last resort.

Unfortunately, as it is for all intents and purposes impossible to get compensated for a COVID vaccine injury. To my knowledge, despite thousands of claims being filed and a promise at the start of the pandemic that vaccine injuries would be taken care of, there has not yet been a compensation claim for a COVID vaccine reaction awarded in the United States. As a result, disability is often the only avenue these patients have.

At this point, I have seen some statistics indicating that disability payments have also gone up, but the Social Security Administration takes about 3 years to publish data for disability statistics (and it will likely be about 1-2 years from the time of vaccine injury to when disability is awarded), so it will be years before we find out if this increase in disability has translated to an increase in individuals on disability.

Many of the individuals who would qualify for disability within this criteria are not disabled enough to be given SSI (the government has everything they can to avoid having to put people on lifelong disability). However, pharmaceutical injuries almost always distribute on a bell curve, with less injuries being more common than severe ones. This means that if there has been an increase in this form of disability, there is almost certainly an in SSI qualifying disability, but the degree of this increase remains to be seen.

Many of our pandemic policies have had horrific implications for the long term economic viability and super power status of the United States. Curiously, very few people have yet recognized or fully appreciated their implications. Having an influx of millions of people developing permanent or partial disability is one such critical death blow for the economy and may become an unfolding catastrophe in the upcoming years. In my next article a few others potential catastrophes caused by the pandemic response will be also discussed.

At the time I initially wrote this article, I concluded with:


Lastly, I must admit I feel a bit nervous being the first person to advance the argument made here. I did my best to think this through and vet it, but I would sincerely appreciate if any other physicians who have worked with disability services or anyone who has a deep level of familiarity with the disability claims statistics can provide any needed critical feedback for this story.

As I made the initial mistake of thinking this was referring to the SSI payments, I have to own that and keep this here. Nonetheless, I still think this makes a valuable point as a large dataset tangibly showing the debilitating injuries being created within the population by the COVID vaccinations.

Many people have said this is being caused by Long Haul COVID. That does not work because the trend was not present for the initial year of the epidemic. It is possible the vaccines have dramatically increased individual susceptibility to COVID, as discussed in the previous article which shows this occurring was abundantly clear from the existing science on the mRNA vaccines before they entered the market. However, even if that is the case (there has been a spike in long haul COVID), that still means the increase in disability is ultimately due to the vaccines.



Source: The Forgotten Side of Medicine

No comments:

Post a Comment